1.5m x 1.5m Protex 40 Compact Instant Shelter
£250.00 – £335.00
COMPACT Instant Shelters available in many different sizes are the ideal solution when space is at a premium. The revolutionary design allows the compact shelter frame to fold down to just 102cm, over half a meter less than our regular frames, making it the smallest folded Instant Shelter on the market. Taking only a few easy steps, our compacts can still be erected in minutes.
Our Protex 40 range is designed for the needs of the regular user. Suitable for business and market users. Extremely easy to erect. Our Protex 40 range now boasts 46mm hexagonal profile aluminium framework which is much stronger than a similar spec box section frame. These instant pop up shelters now share the same design platform used for our Protex 50 Instant Shelter range.
A prefect balance of strength and agility, the frame is made of 2mm hexagonal section anodised aluminium and the whole structure can be extended to a maximum of 200cm head clearance. The canopy is made of 380gsm rip stop polyester which is PVC coated from inside to ensure 100% water proofing. It is flame retardant to BS 7837:1996 to comply with strict health and safety regulations.
The sides fix to the canopy and frame with a velcro quick fit system. All panels are zipped in each corner of the instant shelter. As a result there are no gaps between the sides and the canopy or in the corners where the sides meet. Therefore the inside of your instant shelter is fully sealed and protected from rain and wind.
- Frame: Heavy duty aluminium 1.5m x 1.5m frame
- Leg dimensions: 46mm diameter hexagonal profile commercial alloy design
- Roof Cover: 380gsm polyester, internal PVC coating for maximum strength and rain protection, hot air taped seams, fully waterproof and UV stabilised, flame retardant to standard BS7837:1996, reinforced material at all stress points
- Optional Side Panel Set: 380gsm polyester, internal PVC coating, velcro Quick-Fit system with zipped corners, 2-3 eyelets at bottom of each panel, flame retardant to BS7837:1996 Set of: 2 large size clear panoramic window panels made of high quality super elastic material (each window is fitted with an internal blind), 2 4.5m doorway panels
- Pull Ring System to adjust height settings – min height to valance 170cm, max height 200cm
- Galvanised steel footplates
- Protex 40 Frame
- 380gsm roof canopy
- 380g wall panels (optional)
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag
- Pegs and guy rope set
- 12 months warranty
Frame – 18kg
Canopy – 3kg
Sides – 8kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.